DUE TO INCREASE OF COVID-19 CASES WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS AT THIS TIME START UP DATE FOR NEW PATIENTS IS TBD
Cannabis is the safest medicine known to humanity. We certify qualified Hawaii residents for Medical Use of Marijuana (MUM).
State certified patients can legally grow up to ten plants at a time and possess reasonable amounts in their own home.
New patients MUST provide documentation at their first appointment.
• Severe Pain
• Severe Nausea
• Seizure Disorders/Epilepsy
• Persistent Muscle Spasms
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
The Department of Health has an electronic registry and requires an online application that is done annually.
We are NOT a dispensary and we DO NOT distribute any medical cannabis.
WE BOOK FOR OUR CLINICS DAYS, OVER THE PHONE, ALL MONTH LONG:
Phone office hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:20pm and may vary for Holidays.
• ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE SCHEDULED FOR A SPECIFIC CLINIC DATE AND TIME
• ABSOLUTELY NO WALK-INS
• If we do not answer please leave a short message with your name and phone number
• Or email us anytime at email@example.com
• We will return your call or respond to your email as soon as possible.
Founder - Charles Webb, MD:
- Born and raised: Stonington, Maine, on island of Deer Isle
- U of Maine, BS Biology
- Dartmouth Medical School, BS of Medicine
- U C San Francisco School of Medicine, MD
- Full time Emergency Physician 1975-2006 (California and Colorado)
- Urgent Care, Kailua Kona 2006-Present
- MUM Clinic 6/2009-Present
- Medical Marijuana and NORML Conference, San Francisco, Sept 2009
- Therapeutic Benefits of Cannabis: A Patient Survey (pg. 109)- HAWAI'I JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & PUBLIC HEALTH, APRIL 2014, VOL 73, NO 4