Cannabis is the safest medicine known to humanity. We certify qualified Hawaii residents for Medical Use of Marijuana (MUM).
State certified patients can legally grow up to ten plants at a time and possess reasonable amounts in their own home.
New patients MUST provide documentation at their first appointment.
• Severe Pain
• Severe Nausea
• Seizure Disorders/Epilepsy
• Persistent Muscle Spasms
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
The Department of Health has an electronic registry and requires an online application that is done annually.
We are NOT a dispensary and we DO NOT distribute any medical cannabis.
WE BOOK FOR OUR CLINICS DAYS, OVER THE PHONE, ALL MONTH LONG:
Phone office hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:20pm and may vary for Holidays.
• ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE SCHEDULED FOR A SPECIFIC CLINIC DATE AND TIME
• ABSOLUTELY NO WALK-INS
• If we do not answer please leave a short message with your name and phone number
• Or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
• We will return your call or respond to your email as soon as possible.
Founder - Charles Webb, MD:
- Born and raised: Stonington, Maine, on island of Deer Isle
- U of Maine, BS Biology
- Dartmouth Medical School, BS of Medicine
- U C San Francisco School of Medicine, MD
- Full time Emergency Physician 1975-2006 (California and Colorado)
- Urgent Care, Kailua Kona 2006-Present
- MUM Clinic 6/2009-Present
- Medical Marijuana and NORML Conference, San Francisco, Sept 2009
- Therapeutic Benefits of Cannabis: A Patient Survey (pg. 109)- HAWAI'I JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & PUBLIC HEALTH, APRIL 2014, VOL 73, NO 4